Notable Merch Co offers a choice of payment options, including Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal. Regardless of your payment choice, you acknowledge that you are legally entitled to use the credit or debit card selected, and have not fraudulently obtained such information.
All orders made are not confirmed until payment has been successfully processed and cleared into our accounts, which may take up to 5 business days.
- All prices are:
- per unit (except where indicated);
- in United States Dollars; and
- subject to change prior to you completing an Order without notice.
- (Payment obligations) Unless otherwise agreed in writing, you must pay for all Products at the time of placing an Order.
- (AUSTRALIAN GST) Unless otherwise indicated, amounts stated on the Website do not include GST. In relation to any GST payable for a taxable supply by Notable Merch Co, you must pay the GST subject to Notable Merch Co providing a tax invoice.
- (OTHER TAXES) Our production partners are required to charge sales tax to many locations in the US, Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Europe and across the world. Where those charges are required, we will pass those charges on to you. Tax charges may not appear on the site until checkout, when we’re able to calculate the tax liability based on your delivery location.
- (Card surcharges) Notable Merch Co reserves the right to charge credit card surcharges in the event that payments are made using a credit, debit or charge card (including Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Diners Club).
- (Online payment partner) We may use third-party payment providers, including (Payment Providers) to collect payments for Products. The processing of payments by the Payment Provider will be, in addition to these terms, subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Provider and we are not liable for the security or performance of the Payment Provider. We reserve the right to correct, or to instruct our Payment Provider to correct any errors or mistakes in collecting your payment.
- (Pricing errors) In the event that we discover an error or inaccuracy in the price at which your order was purchased (including shipping prices), we will attempt to contact you and inform you of this as soon as possible. You will then have the option of purchasing your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order. If you choose to cancel your order and payment has already been debited, the full amount will be credited back to your original method of payment.